Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Lim Guan Eng. Anwar Ibrahim Yooo!

(Image courtesy of HipHop)

"If, you don't know, who I be
You betta ask somebooooody about me
Oh - you wanna be tough nigga, a look is enough
I put that snub nose to ya and bust nigga
If, you don't know, who I be
You betta ask somebooooody about me"

This is G-Unit yooo! 

These are cool pics of Yang Amat Berhormat Lim Guan Eng, the Chief Minister of Penang and Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, the leader of Malaysian Opposition. 
(Sila klik: LimGuanEng, AnwarIbrahim)


(Sila klik: MinaqJinggo)

Who says they can't be as cool as that yooo! This is Anwar in the house yoo! Guan Eng in the house yooo! They went to Sibu yooo! Raon-raon yooo!

Congrats DAP for winning Sibu by-election.
(Sila klik: Sibu By-Election)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...